Sports Partnerships Lead
WHAT YOU'D BE DOING:
As the chief deal-closer, you'll create exciting business development opportunities across sports & entertainment organizations around the world.
Our ideal candidate should be able to operate in a growth-stage environment, managing many work streams simultaneously, and be entrepreneurial and resourceful in approach. This means you naturally take ownership, look for new opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results. In addition, a good understanding of the sponsorship discipline as it relates to media, marketing, and consumer behaviour is welcomed. You should be number-savvy, and be adept at prioritizing in a dynamic environment.
You should be a seasoned and exceptional new business enterprise seller that has built a book of business from scratch, having worked with forward-looking sports league and multinational marketing agencies. You should bring a healthy roster of senior-level relationships with Fortune 500s and within sports leagues.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER:
Generate significant revenue from sports properties through the development of BriziCam implementations around major sports stadiums and international sporting events
- Within 30 days, identify target customers and devise a strategy that lets you meaningfully engage with these customers
- Within 60 days, validate an effective framework for the development, delivery and presentation of sales proposals, identifying top 3 business cases that altogether will exceed the quarterly revenue goal.
- Within 120 days, land at least 1 paid customer in support of a designated business case, with strong relationships with 50% or more of the C-level decision makers or above at the client sports organization, and their respective agencies.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Experienced with at least 3 years of high-stakes new revenue generation
- Familiar with the entertainment & sports business, including the dynamics of varying stakeholders
- An exceptional and seasoned deal-closer at the enterprise-level (6-7 figure deal sizes) and has built a book of business from scratch
- Connected with forward-thinking senior-level executives in the sports industry and in brand marketing.
- Highly resourceful, scrappy, self-motivated, organized, numbers and data-savvy, honest, and has ownership over his/her work and results
- Able to ask good questions, maintain critical thinking intense situations, and read between the lines
- Able to speak passionately about products, react persuasively to objections, and always bounces back fast
- Able to travel, work flexible evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- A team player, maintains rigor and grit through rough times, energized by new ideas and learnings from others.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A growth-stage startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and taking the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
Want in? Hit apply to start the first step of our interview process.