Product Design Lead
WHAT YOU'D BE DOING:
Continuously "imagineering" the perfect group memory capture experience. Help to research & design Brizi's B2B2C web application and remote controlled camera technology being used by iconic locations and venues around the world. You'll be working cross-functionally with the product and marketing team to lead the design process & vision, and find ways to continuously iterate and improve.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER:
- Redefining the consumer interactions journey of capturing a group memory (interfacing both in the physical world and on the browser)
- Identifying and articulating a creative vision, creating mockups, wireframes, and other creative concepts, while constantly refining solutions in the face of data and other findings
- In 30 days, develop a deep understanding of the user journey, and create concepts to drive up participation
- In 60 days, complete a redesign of the front-end user experience on web browser to drive up engagement metrics
- In 90 days, use design thinking principles to design experiments, arriving at new data, and refine the Brizi dashboard.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- A tech enthusiast with at least 5 years of experience in UI/UX, mobile web interface, usability testing and experiment design.
- An out-of-the-box thinker who has demonstrated design prowess through unique projects (share them!), is equipped with a solid intuition and has a passion for detailed interaction design
- Excited about translating abstracts into comprehensive visualizations
- A self-initiator who is naturally energized by new ideas and insights from others, able to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- A team-player who can persuasively communicate creative strategies and reasoning/principles behind it
- Experience using Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, HTML & CSS or JS
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A mid-stage startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and taking the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
Want in? Hit apply to start the first step of our interview process.