Finance and Operations Lead
WHAT YOU'D BE DOING:
As a key member of the team, you'll be overseeing Brizi's finance and operation functions. You will get to work closely with all team members to build alignments, budgets, and team growth to fuel the company's key missions.
Our ideal candidate is someone with an accounting background, who is also high-energy and easy-going. You love a growth-stage startup, multitasking, and being entrepreneurial and resourceful where you can. This means you naturally take ownership, look for new opportunities, and do whatever it takes to drive results. You should also have an impeccable eye for detail and aesthetics, and be dynamic when it comes to prioritizing a list of a million to-dos!
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER:
- The hiring process to attract, select, and retain the teammates you actually want to work with!
- External vendor and supplier relationships, rallying others behind Brizi's mission
- The financial health or P&L of the company, bottom line, and budgets
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- 2-5 years in finance or accounting, with a thorough understanding of IFRS
- An energetic people-person who is able to communicate concisely, learn new things quickly, and own their work & results
- Someone who has founded their own business before (i.e. built something) or worked at a tech startup in a similar role
- A self-starter who is detailed and resourceful, able to travel and prefers to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A mid-stage startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and taking the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
Want in? Hit apply to start the first step of our interview process.