Customer Success Lead
WHAT YOU'D GET TO DO:
Oversee client strategy and on-site fan experience with premier sports & entertainment organizations across the world.
This role is a unique mix between event planning, account management, and client strategy. You'll get to wear all hats in this role and grow a deep understanding of sports marketing. You’ll work closely with sales to establish relationships with new clients, provide hands-on consulting to educate our clients on how they can be ultra successful, based on Brizi's learnings and metrics. You’ll be defining the timeline, goals, and deliverables from the Brizi team, setting prerequisites from the client, leading up to and during the on-site launch. Anything to do with the success of the game or event, we’re counting on you!
Our ideal candidate should be very comfortable with traveling and have proven knowledge and experience in managing marketing activations in sports venues. You'd be someone that thrives in organized chaos, are a natural people-person, and gritty with a challenge-accepted attitude!
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE OWNERSHIP OVER:
- Customer relations
- Deployment success
- Fan engagement metrics
- After 30 days, build a strong understanding of customer relations and on-boarding, including how BriziCam deployment success can be maximized
- After 60 days, manage your first on-site deployment at a stadium or arena, build in-person relationships, and gain comfort with your repertoire of customer success strategies
- After 90 days, provide new insights into fan strategy by testing out new ideas with clients while tracking NPS, client success metrics, and sponsorship success metrics.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Experienced in minimum 2 years of marketing activations that take place in sports venues and in high-pressure settings.
- A fast learner who is charismatic, empathetic, persuasive, relentless, organized, resourceful, gritty, curious, and calm under pressure
- Well-traveled, speaks multiple languages, open to new people and different cultures
- Someone who has a keen eye for aesthetics, design, and marketing creative
- Comfortable with traveling overseas, manage extended travel, working flexible evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US:
- A mid-stage startup where your work and contributions really count, growth-opportunity in a variety of skills and career directions
- Flexible working hours and time-off, we want you to work when you are most productive
- We encourage you to be your best self. We want you to help shape and shift our culture in brave new directions, not simply fit in.
- We work and play like a team. Great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team building activity in the boardroom.
- We have an office hoverboard, healthy snacks, smoothie hours, team dinners, and taking the Brizi yacht out for a spin on Fridays in the summer.
- We celebrate wins, learn from our failures, embrace change, invest in each other, and are passionate about learning and growing as individuals and as a team.
Want in? Hit apply to start the first step of our interview process.